For the 8th time we call upon the best cast of people ever, to reunite and make What’s Brewing what it’s become famous for: our fun, happy, helpful super volunteers. Seriously, the breweries fucking love you guys. And so do we!♥
– We need all types of volunteers in a number of positions at a number of times – before, during and after the festival.
– If there is a position you think you are particularly qualified for, please explain to us your area of expertise in the comments section.
– If you have any special requirements please let us know beforehand so we can achieve this in the best possible way.
We are going to be organising volunteers similar to what has been done the previous years. This means that you will be organised into teams that are responsible for each room. We have six different teams and rooms during the festival, and these will be located in different areas of Tou Scene, from the entrance to loftet.
The tasks will vary from bartending, running, cleaning, hospitality, etc.You do not need any previous experience to be a volunteer at this festival – everyone is welcome!
In exchange for your generous time you´ll get:
1. Delicious food during your shift at the festival..
2. A day pass for every shift – work one day at the festival, get a ticket to enter the festival the other day. Or a weekend pass – working 2 days building up/tearing down.
3. A volunteer t-shirt to keep, designed by our fab team.
4. Access to the famous volunteer after-party!
5. An awesome time with lots of wonderful volunteers, just like you!
If you would like to volunteer at What’s Brewing 2022, please fill out the following information.
This year we have the awesome Siri Borge working as our Volunteer Co-ordinator. You can contact her at email@example.com.